VIP
Legacy
The title

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
What a great original idea no-one has ever thought of, I'm going to give it a +1. Good shit.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
The original idea was to replace dodgeball with team harpoon wars. Basically dodgeball with better mechanics

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
The original idea was to replace dodgeball with team harpoon wars. Basically dodgeball with better mechanics
Dodgeball physics are funny tho, you can launch yourself places
Maybe they can be in rotation but with half the chance of other fun rounds so it’s like they roll a 50/50 if they are chosen.

Desert

PhD in Barrel Dynamics
Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy

I feel like that should *probably* be a separate suggestion. I see how they are similar but I feel like it's borderline since dodgeball is not generally hated afaik or anything but team harpoon and team dodgeball are very similar in mechanics/gameplay. It could take Infected's slot in the meanwhile in my opinion.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I feel like that should *probably* be a separate suggestion. I see how they are similar but I feel like it's borderline since dodgeball is not generally hated afaik or anything but team harpoon and team dodgeball are very similar in mechanics/gameplay. It could take Infected's slot in the meanwhile in my opinion.
Thats fair. Ill make a separate suggestion, should this one get accepted