The Faces of AHG [V1; Expired]

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
This is from last year, I'll get a new photo of me this year. No new sartorial changes except I may be losing the tie for college.
Wja8yYR.png

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
Sultry Summer Vibes - 2021

Hey Nerds,

It's been a moment since you all were graced by my bewitching presence and, seeing how Summer Vibes are coming to an end soon, I wanted to contribute a sweltering post before the commencement of Fall Vibes.

So, in case any of you didn't know, this is me, PwnageKO. Recently an ex-moderator, I am both your current Head Admin and Community Manager of SGM AHG.

I enjoy long walks on the beach and the feeling of my toes in the sand as the distant sunset bestows my skin with one final warm kiss. I especially love the beauty in the soothing sound that a seashell makes as you place it to your ear. I mean, who doesn't?

Summer Vibes are THE best of vibes to be had. What else is a vibe? These dope ass shades. When I wear them, I just know Summer Vibes are here.

Warning To The Fellas: I am not legally responsible for any clothing damages as a result of produced moistness.
Warning To The Ladies: Women don't play videogames lol.

Speaking of transitions, want to know my second favorite part of Summer? Ample opportunities to go out drinking. Your boy needs to cure his depression somehow and lemme tell you, drinking has become one of my favorite hobbies these past few months. Nothing beats a cold drink on a warm day. As a gamer, I know the stress of a really competitive match and every athlete needs a good way to unwind after the big game.

I hope this post has made the sparks fly in both your heart and loins. I know Summer is coming to an end soon, but I hope everyone here knows that doesn't mean an end to the good vibes. Keep the good vibes going gamers.

I'll see you all in the next installation of Vibin' with Pwnage.

Logically

You can't handle me. Not even with instructions.
Prestigious
VIP+
Legacy

Hey Nerds,

It's been a moment since you all were graced by my bewitching presence and, seeing how Summer Vibes are coming to an end soon, I wanted to contribute a sweltering post before the commencement of Fall Vibes.

So, in case any of you didn't know, this is me, PwnageKO. Recently an ex-moderator, I am both your current Head Admin and Community Manager of SGM AHG.

I enjoy long walks on the beach and the feeling of my toes in the sand as the distant sunset bestows my skin with one final warm kiss. I especially love the beauty in the soothing sound that a seashell makes as you place it to your ear. I mean, who doesn't?

Summer Vibes are THE best of vibes to be had. What else is a vibe? These dope ass shades. When I wear them, I just know Summer Vibes are here.

Warning To The Fellas: I am not legally responsible for any clothing damages as a result of produced moistness.

Speaking of transitions, want to know my second favorite part of Summer? Ample opportunities to go out drinking. Your boy needs to cure his depression somehow and lemme tell you, drinking has become one of my favorite hobbies these past few months. Nothing beats a cold drink on a warm day. As a gamer, I know the stress of a really competitive match and every athlete needs a good way to unwind after the big game.

I hope this post has made the sparks fly in both your heart and loins. I know Summer is coming to an end soon, but I hope everyone here knows that doesn't mean an end to the good vibes. Keep the good vibes going gamers.

I'm quite literally, just a soundboard. What can I say.

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy

Hey Nerds,

Dude Pwnage you are such a fucking vibe jesus christ save some puss for the rest of us mate cmon.

Seriously though. You are such a fucking mood. You adorn the vibe I aspire to :cool: Hope you had a good summer lad, don't let the summer vibes end ;)

rattacatt

Legacy

Hey Nerds,

tone down the coolness please

Status
Not open for further replies.