The Faces of AHG (V2)

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
20220801_125136.jpg
Hot take, why am I the only one with a life here? Y'all berated me and outcast me for my views. Now I've come to realize y'all are the minority and thus that's why you scwabble on AHG and this site. But why did I overcome what was so dear to destroying myself? Unfortunate circumstances or luck? My life is not perfect but it isn't hell anymore. I'll reckon the day AHG collapses under it's corrupt and insensitive leaders. Karma is a lovely phenomena innit? Years from now I don't know where I will be but I'll cherish what moments of laughter and happiness I briefly experienced while on SGM. And even the one IRL friend I made out of it. Believe it or not, y'all have been my best teachers. Now I can stand against the world and proudly say I will not go quietly into the night. I'll fight and persist and overcome. My new liberal views with conservative thinking allow me to achieve none like others before me. 20 years from now we'll see who was dangerous Pierogi. And who will have made a life of value worth living. Also I'm waiting on you to bankrupt yourself suing me. I got money to spend.
Finally, I'm glad to know I'm living rent free in your head!

Nemizaaa

VIP
Hot take, why am I the only one with a life here? Y'all berated me and outcast me for my views. Now I've come to realize y'all are the minority and thus that's why you scwabble on AHG and this site. But why did I overcome what was so dear to destroying myself? Unfortunate circumstances or luck? My life is not perfect but it isn't hell anymore. I'll reckon the day AHG collapses under it's corrupt and insensitive leaders. Karma is a lovely phenomena innit? Years from now I don't know where I will be but I'll cherish what moments of laughter and happiness I briefly experienced while on SGM. And even the one IRL friend I made out of it. Believe it or not, y'all have been my best teachers. Now I can stand against the world and proudly say I will not go quietly into the night. I'll fight and persist and overcome. My new liberal views with conservative thinking allow me to achieve none like others before me. 20 years from now we'll see who was dangerous Pierogi. And who will have made a life of value worth living. Also I'm waiting on you to bankrupt yourself suing me. I got money to spend.
Out of curiosity have u ever let ur hair grow out?

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
Out of curiosity have u ever let ur hair grow out?
I had it grown a little bit long earlier this spring, but I usually prefer it short

Bonks

Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
you look like if a mole held some poor guy hostage in the wilderness and forced him to take a selfie so the mole could use it as a "face reveal" on the forums

nice try mole, you won't trick me, i know you secretly live underground and dig tunnels all day.

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
you look like if a mole held some poor guy hostage in the wilderness and forced him to take a selfie so the mole could use it as a "face reveal" on the forums

nice try mole, you won't trick me, i know you secretly live underground and dig tunnels all day.
:sneaky:

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Prestigious
Legacy