Supporter
Your IGN
Biggie Smalls (VOLUTED)​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:166594992​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
so i got banned for mass rdm but no one complained about it its basically what everyone in the server does no one reported even if i did those no one did but 1 person some thought it was funny some were chill but 1 person had to report me just like what most ppl do in this server i did again no one had a problem even if i killed 4 ppl + ppl who shot at me or i accidently shot at as in missclick what im trying to say is that y am i the one that gets banned but no one had a problem with getting killed​

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
Hey Voluted, so last night on Desperados you were being a bit physics happy. Now, I didn't want to be harsh or unfair, and didn't want to ban just for damage, so I wasn't counting the 6 instances separate of the kills of you recklessly targeting and damaging people as props. Unfortunately after counting up the kills, you managed to get four kills as a spectator, three of them being traitors, twice you killed the last T, ending the round early.

Considering that, for most of the night, we had mostly randos, I didn't want this to be representative of the experience of playing TTT on our servers. Yes everyone was being chill and having fun, but that doesn't mean there are no limits, and I wanted the pop to remain healthy and non toxic through the night, and not devolve into a deathmatch server. Considering that pop didnt truly die until about 3:30, I'd say this was a decent success.

I will also note that just because players are not actively expressing their displeasure, doesn't mean they enjoy what is happening. After you were banned a lengthy discussion over a couple rounds occurred on the server over an annoyance on spectator damage, anger from randos there was an upgrade for prop punch, and relief over the news that the prop punch upgrade was being removed.

Appeal Denied
Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.