Finished Which anime character are you? | Giveaway

Trash San

VIP
Legacy

๐ŸŽ‰ AfterHoursGaming Points and Special Drawing Giveaway! ๐ŸŽ‰

Hey gamers! We're excited to announce a fantastic giveaway where you can win valuable points for the Garry's Mod server as well as a very special drawing made by me, of whatever thing you may desire. Get ready to level up your gaming experience!

๐ŸŽ Prize:
  • 70,000 of in-game points in Garry's Mod
  • Special Drawing: I will draw anything you want

• + A mystery prize UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO SOME ISSUES I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE MYSTERY PRIZE, I APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE THAT ENTERED FOR THE MYSTERY PRIZE, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE
๐Ÿ”ฅ How to Enter:
  1. Go to this site and take the quiz
  2. Post an image of which anime character you are, and give us your thoughts on it
๐Ÿ“… Giveaway Period: The giveaway will run from July 9th 2023 to July 15 2023. Make sure to enter within this time frame for a chance to win!

๐Ÿ† Winner Selection:
  • One lucky winner will be randomly selected to win it all, or double it and give it to the next person
  • The drawing and the mystery prize will be discussed through DMs with the winner
๐Ÿ“ข Winner Announcement: We will announce the winners on this post

Best of luck to all participants! May the gaming odds be ever in your favor. ๐ŸŽฎโœจ

1688955876799.png

1688955798872.png

Last edited:

Guerrilla Gamer

VIP
Legacy
1689019933389.jpeg
Iโ€™ve never even seen jojo lol. My friends are obsessed with it but Iโ€™ve never gotten into it. I donโ€™t feel like this is really accurate to me irl, but this is a cool ideal to strive for. I definitely consider myself an intellectual, but not strong or silent.

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy
eEnjUJZ.png

I also do not know much about the character that I've drawn.

Edit: sorry for the big size of the picture. Didn't know how to re-size it.

Last edited:

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
Funny considering it was my first anime

which-anime-character-are-you-option2.jpg

Trash San

VIP
Legacy
Congratulations to the user @waffle for winning this giveaway!

Contact me through DMS here in the forums or in discord at #yoamtrash to discuss the drawing and point distribution :D
1689439382199.png

Thank you everyone for participating on my first ever giveaway, if you did not win, don't feel bad, there is always a next time, and I have a feeling this is the first of many more to come ๐Ÿคซ

Last edited: