Pending Yakety Sax By Boots Randolph

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
a bit unrelated to the thread cinni, but I see you suggest a lot of songs, whats your thought process behind it, do you have a sort of list or do they just spontaneously come to mind ?

CinniMcminni

VIP
a bit unrelated to the thread cinni, but I see you suggest a lot of songs, whats your thought process behind it, do you have a sort of list or do they just spontaneously come to mind ?
I'm very passionate about music. I listen to tons of music spanning as many genres as I can find and I make a good amount of music as well. I could go into stupid logistics if I wanted about why I suggest songs but it mostly comes down to what I think would sounds cool in context to the server, what could be replayed over and over for years, and above all else, to recommend people to listen to songs I like. I kinda love reccing people music and I guess this is just another silly way at doing that. Most of the time I just suggest stuff on the fly but there are times where I'll get bored and look for songs that could be fun in game. I guess i keep suggesting cause people keep liking my suggestions