Pending Gabriel Ultrakill from Ultrakill

Everlong

VIP
he rated me dumb because he ASSUMED that I played Overwatch because I KNOW what one of the CHARACTERS LOOKS LIKE
will you stop this if i remove the reactions? i really dont want beef with you man cuz ya chill

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I am very disappointed by the volume of reports this thread has generated. If you cannot treat each other with respect, you will be met with fire and fury the likes of which this world has never seen before.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
you are sounding like walmart pauly rn memelord. i like you dude, please no cause drama
You cant continue taking the high road if you are going to keep taking weak ass snipes at people.

i wouldnt use a knife, i would just shotgun you in the face tbh. now, i shall UNWATCH THIS THREAD to prevent further drama. if it is continued past this point let it be known it is not my fault
"I wouldnt stab you in the back, I would just kill you. BUT IF YOU RESPOND TO THIS ITS NOT MY FAULT SINCE I WONT BE RESPONDING ANYMORE"

If you want the drama to stop, you need to stop spreading it yourself. You are just fanning the fire at this point.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I am very disappointed by the volume of reports this thread has generated. If you cannot treat each other with respect, you will be met with fire and fury the likes of which this world has never seen before.
F1098E50-067F-491C-A61D-6D8EAE0AAB8C.jpeg

Everlong

VIP
You cant continue taking the high road if you are going to keep taking weak ass snipes at people.

"I wouldnt stab you in the back, I would just kill you. BUT IF YOU RESPOND TO THIS ITS NOT MY FAULT SINCE I WONT BE RESPONDING ANYMORE"

If you want the drama to stop, you need to stop spreading it yourself. You are just fanning the fire at this point.

Now lets get this thread back to the suggestion of the playermodel and keep it there.
i took it to dms to try and handle this peacefully before you sent this, its already being handled

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Don't worry guys I'm handling Putin behind the scenes this whole war thing will be over soon

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
i took it to dms to try and handle this peacefully before you sent this, its already being handled
Im mainly talking about the side shot at pauly and your general attitude when it comes to vaguely spreading drama. Enough of this tho. Lets get this thread back on topic

Everlong

VIP
wallace likes ultrakill (y)
+1
even though i dont play it, looks really cool from what i saw. i would play it but theres nothing to do at a farm this time of year so im not getting income at the moment so i gotta play it safe for now

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Gonna -1 this seems like it received a lot of community back lash and don’t think it should be added if theirs gonna be 2 pages of people trying to keep it from getting added

Everlong

VIP
btw its a good model, i have it on my sub list even before this suggestion