Important It's Over

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
R.I.P

VolutedShark371

Supporter
Hi all,
AHG will be shutting down at the end of the Winter event, which will be on January 7th. All things considered, we had a good run, but our strategy relied too heavily on the assumption that S&box would be released in 2021.

So what does this all mean?
  • The TTT server will be shut down.
  • Ranks will no longer be purchasable.
  • The forums will remain open as long as money remains in the Paypal account.
  • Backups of our databases will be retained to leave the door open for a S&box return.
  • The Discord server will remain open

Thank you all for the memories, now be free you beautiful people!
Hi all,
AHG will be shutting down at the end of the Winter event, which will be on January 7th. All things considered, we had a good run, but our strategy relied too heavily on the assumption that S&box would be released in 2021.

So what does this all mean?
  • The TTT server will be shut down.
  • Ranks will no longer be purchasable.
  • The forums will remain open as long as money remains in the Paypal account.
  • Backups of our databases will be retained to leave the door open for a S&box return.
  • The Discord server will remain open

Thank you all for the memories, now be free you beautiful people
enough to make a grown man cry

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
How about make a S&Box server
We keep developing and getting used to working with S&box just for them to change how an entire system works constantly and a gamemode that would work suddenly requires multiple days to no longer cause 50+ errors. Also S&box has been stuck in dev for so long. Hopefully there is enough fanfare when its finally public and the backend is no longer constantly having major overhauls.

I will say we had some major changes for a winter update but due to development setbacks and a dying Garry's Mod population, it eventually came to this. When I say development setbacks, I mean it in a good way. We did not want a Cyberpunk situation and we wanted to make sure our winter update was as clean of a release as possible. We had some big stuff in store.

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
We keep developing and getting used to working with S&box just for them to change how an entire system works constantly and a gamemode that would work suddenly requires multiple days to no longer cause 50+ errors. Also S&box has been stuck in dev for so long. Hopefully there is enough fanfare when its finally public and the backend is no longer constantly having major overhauls.

I will say we had some major changes for a winter update but due to development setbacks and a dying Garry's Mod population, it eventually came to this. When I say development setbacks, I mean it in a good way. We did not want a Cyberpunk situation and we wanted to make sure our winter update was as clean of a release as possible. We had some big stuff in store.
You're alive!

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
SGM and AHG have been a very great part of my life (aside from the 2-year mod term) and I'm so glad to have been part of this. Obviously the community will live on but TTT itself won't be the same

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
SGM and AHG have been a very great part of my life (aside from the 2-year mod term) and I'm so glad to have been part of this. Obviously the community will live on but TTT itself won't be the same
I will always be gay for Moleman