LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
i see woman working as cashier
i grab her and say
"god I hate women"
This one is a little personal, it comes from the heart. I like the route you're going but i think you could use some more character development. I will be waiting for episode 2, 6/10.

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I heard Steve Irwin would still be around if he wore sunscreen
It would've protected him from the harmful rays
dont you dare joke about my hero, you disgust me. RIP STEVE -20/10

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
why did helen kellers leg turn yellow?
her dog was blind too.
Lol.
I didnt know she had a dog, reminds me of chad. Very informative and touches home, its like i knew her in a past life. 3/10.

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Mommy milkers. Big mommy milkers. I’ll let that sink in. Ever since I was a young woman, I knew that big bazongas. I wanted to feel them too. Maybe even enjoy some of their milk. I would say, like many of my peers that baby hungy need nice soft milky from mommy. Big tiddy goth gf. We know this. This is what we know. There are bazongas on goth girls. The gongalonga-type bouncy bouncy tiddie-widdies that I could be sucking on, but no. Why no? Why hungy baby no have milky in mouth? Let me introduce you to the man responsible. Ben Affleck is stopping hungy babies like me all around the world from enjoying the warm milkies of a mommy dommy goth gf with honkers the size of Pakistan. He is an emissary of evil. What does he have against milky-willky yummy-wummy gazao-zao womba lomba prombas that bouncy bouncy when mommy dommy jumpy up and down? Why no yumba humba gumba in baby mouth? Ben Affleck makes me sick! But moving forward, what size of honkers are best? Some may say that small tiddy goth gf mommy is best. But what of huge mommy milkers? Huge mommy milkers goth gf are good, but not best. Outrageous for me to say, I know. But listen to this. My research suggests that there may be out there in the world of big booby-woobies the giant milkers of all our dreams. That’s right. The giant uwu-wongas mongas feelemascheelem giant goth peggy-weggy jumbo-wumbo wibbly-wobbly-type anime girl horhongas of all our dreams. Hold your applause because Ben Affleck may be soon in possession of those heavenly horhongas. Unless we band together to stop him. I’ve sent a flyer out around the room so that you may join me in my crusade to end Ben Affleck’s life so that we may all enjoy the pinnacle of mommy milkers together in peace. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
So basically this guy said "when a girl laugh over your joke that means she wants you" and I said "Yeah your mum laughed at my joke" LOL /j
im in awe, you're such a nice guy 10/10

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Fake bitch!