Implemented Allow soft a n word (MUSIC)

Should 'soft a' be allowed in shared music?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
latest

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
this just sounds like an elaborate way to get johnny rebel on the server's playlist

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

The Memelord

VIP
Legacy
The last thing this server needs is more changes to rules that muddy up the understanding of what is allowed and what isn't allowed.

The Memelord

VIP
Legacy
Also you people are very bad at hiding the fact that you just want to hear the N-word. There is plenty of music that doesn't contain that hateful language. I suggest you people listen to that.

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
VIP
Supporter
Staffing aside, can anyone explain to me from a moral/rule perspective why they dont want this to be added?
@Ashes Relandi @Lightning @The Memelord @DIO THE THOTSLAYER @Prozakk @Evil Pauly @Guerrilla Gamer @that lonely hat guy

I dont mean to call you all out, but I am genuinely failing to see any reason for this not to be allowed other than "its hard to staff"
95% of music that contains the n word is sung by POC. Where is the issue?
Because of my last thread I realized that their are a lot of bad actors that will loophole and be evil… I won’t name names because I don’t think I should call people in the community racist but if we want to have this be allowed we would need to weed out those specific people to reduce harm. It’s not hard to find a clean version of songs or a radio version, I actually prefer a lot of the clean versions of warren g songs.

Texas Red

Banned
I understand the sentiment with this, but we can not allow something in one place for one instance (something large like slurs) and not for other instances.
shut up loser

Texas Red

Banned
warning people for posting rap songs is the most hilarious shit ever because this rule was made by white people

Texas Red

Banned
Also you people are very bad at hiding the fact that you just want to hear the N-word. There is plenty of music that doesn't contain that hateful language. I suggest you people listen to that.
memelord just cause you listen to rap songs just to hear the nword doesn't mean everyone who likes rap wants to hear the nword

Texas Red

Banned
People who are disagreeing with this are doing it cause they dont like rap music for their own personal reasons but my question is why do you care? I mean does someone posting fucking vamp anthem really just ruin your day?

Texas Red

Banned
@pierogi majority of people agree to this suggestion

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
You people??????

Texas Red

Banned
Staffing aside, can anyone explain to me from a moral/rule perspective why they dont want this to be added?
@Ashes Relandi @Lightning @The Memelord @DIO THE THOTSLAYER @Prozakk @Evil Pauly @Guerrilla Gamer @that lonely hat guy

I dont mean to call you all out, but I am genuinely failing to see any reason for this not to be allowed other than "its hard to staff"
none of them have responded besides pauly and memelord. Pussies.

Frost

VIP
Legacy

its okay you can say black or brown, it's less demeaning that way

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
its okay you can say black or brown, it's less demeaning that way
"POC" MFs when you explain to them that POC doesn't just mean black

Status
Not open for further replies.