Implemented Allow soft a n word (MUSIC)

Should 'soft a' be allowed in shared music?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Red

Banned
ADD THIS PLEASE!!!!!!

Frost

VIP
Legacy
"POC" MFs when you explain to them that POC doesn't just mean black
i know, i disagree it being used at all, just call it as it is. Having to use a term to refer to other races that aren't white is really stupid and also counter productive to being "safe" with your words

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
i know, i disagree it being used at all, just call it as it is. Having to use a term to refer to other races that aren't white is really stupid and also counter productive to being "safe" with your words
I wrote that at work where POC is used all the fucking time. Wasnt even thinking when I wrote it. Youre right tho. saying POC is just saying "there's white, and then there's everyone else"

Last edited:

Texas Red

Banned
21 votes for yes 12 votes for no ADD IT!

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
I just wanna say it's pretty easy to tell when someone is just listening to some rap music, or if they're just playing the n word song because shock humor.

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
Bump, because the last thing I said is true. Rap music should be allowed, and staff discretion can easily be used to issue bans for derogatory abuse of this rule. Thank you @Ryanhighman for reminding that this thread still exists, because the point stands despite the suspect title.

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Bump, because the last thing I said is true. Rap music should be allowed, and staff discretion can easily be used to issue bans for derogatory abuse of this rule. Thank you @Ryanhighman for reminding that this thread still exists, because the point stands despite the suspect title.
rap music is allowed

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
  • Starting now, we will allow users to post music containing the soft a in the #music channel.
  • If the song/video has the soft a in it, the poster will be required to spoiler the link.
  • If staff deem the video is being used to loophole slurs, it will be treated as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.