Not open for further replies.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Post any weapon feedback you have here! Please be descriptive with your feedback - don't just say a weapon is too good/bad, tell us what could be improved.

Bad Example:
"the huge is bad"

Good Example:
"The huge has too much recoil and spread"

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
AWP is also cool, finally feels like AWP is not a nerfed scout (bcs of damage upgrade)

Last edited:

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy
Why is galil so nerfed
On a person with no armor the stats are
Headshot: 32
Body: 12
Other: 7
Ak body shot is 25
Please use the stats for galil that sgm had, it was pretty good, maybe a little too op, but this really made galil pretty weak.
I see the firerate is increased, but I feel like sgm stats were the best fitting for this mid range weapon.
Armored person
Headshot: 23
Body: 8
Other: 5
I think that the galil is real compared to the reality, also the galil shouldn't be the best gun, well no guns should be a meta, it just have to be balanced. As I think they're gonna balance the weapons and also when we are able to play in the servers, we will make a better review about the guns for now I would called it as a "beta" so until the servers are out we shouldn't be able to know how it's one gun or how it's not. You know..

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy
SG 550 is also fine and other regular weapons seems balanced
Mac10 is something that can be buffed, it feels a bit different from the sgm one
Reduce the recoil on it?
The MAC 10 is based of the Uzi and this gun has a lot of recoil, what did the USA army do to updrade it? Well the MAC 10 has way less recoil but it still has a lot fo recoil if we compare it with a pistol as HK or Colt. Remember that the MAC 10 isn't a pistol, it is a submachine gun so it should have the same recoil or with some modifications less recoil. The MAC 10 has the same recoil as some assault rifles and machine guns.

The funny thing is this one:

The MAC 10 wasn't designed for not having a supressor, that's the point why it has that recoil. If you've any question, I am open to respond

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
I think that the galil is real compared to the reality...
Yeah, if I use a galil irl and shoot someone 3 times in the head they will still be alive lmao.
Other assault rifles are pretty balanced, having 50 headshot damage.
Galil should too, its now going to be pretty useless for defending yourself, compared with guns that can kill people with 2 headshots.
(currently youd need 3 headshots and 1 other shot to kill a person with no armor, and 4 headshots and 1 body shot to kill someone with armor - if your karma is at 1000)

Last edited:

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy
Yeah, if I use a galil irl and shoot someone 3 times in the head they will still be alive lmao.
Other assault rifles are pretty balanced, having 50 headshot damage.
Galil should too, its now going to be pretty useless for defending yourself, compared with guns that can kill people with 2 headshots.
(currently youd need 3 headshots and 1 other shot to kill a person with no armor, and 4 headshots and 1 body shot to kill someone with armor - if your karma is at 1000)
Or just nerfing the other guns and making a balance.

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
Holy AUG recoil ?

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
Nerf SG's body damage, it does 90 damage while the other snipers are slower, have less ammo and have more recoil

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Galil
  • Slightly reduced recoil
  • Increased body damage from 12 to 23
  • Increased magazine size from 30 to 35
SG 550
  • Reduced body damage from 80 to 60
Famas
  • Increased body damage from 18 to 20

MP5 navy
  • Added weapon

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy
Galil
  • Increased body damage from 12 to 23
  • Increased magazine size from 30 to 35
SG 550
  • Reduced body damage from 80 to 60
Famas
  • Increased body damage from 18 to 20

MP5 navy
  • Added weapon
Also good job Pierogi and your whole team about the balance of ak 47, huge 249, and glock.

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy
@Pierogi Could you nerf the MP5? These are the points:
No recoil or almost nothing, need to have some at least
It shoots like a machine gun, It can shoot aroun 125 bullets per minute.
And at last the damage should be lower than it's now but it could have more bullets as 30 (but it's already good with 25)

Of course not all is bad news, it has a highly accurancy which is good and I like it as others does. Also I think that putting in the game it was a great idea.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
@Pierogi Could you nerf the MP5? These are the points:
No recoil or almost nothing, need to have some at least
It shoots like a machine gun, It can shoot aroun 125 bullets per minute.
And at last the damage should be lower than it's now but it could have more bullets as 30 (but it's already good with 25)

Of course not all is bad news, it has a highly accurancy which is good and I like it as others does. Also I think that putting in the game it was a great idea.
The recoil of the MP5 is fine

Acnologia

:再
VIP
Legacy
Not exactly a balance feedback, but I think the HUGE's audio is insanely loud, could try to soften or lower it.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
MP5
  • Reduced fire rate from 1000 RPM to 750 RPM

M4A1 Carbine
  • Increased recoil

Last edited: